Springtime renewal and all of our exciting plans.

Spring is here, but you can't tell by the weather here in Austin today. It was pouring down rain this morning and then settled into a nice 70 degrees. What a pickle when you're picking out your clothes in the morning!

My favorite part about springtime in Texas are the lovely bluebonnets that you see around the countryside.
 



I find a lot of peace in nature, especially flowers. 



I have some exciting news to share with you to offset all of my sad sad posts lately. Grief is tough! I'm getting thru it. Thanks for checking on me.

Also, I've received great feedback about Friends of Annie and many have asked me about ways to donate. You can stop by the store or you can send us donated materials to our address:
Remnants:fiber[culture]
10435 Burnet Road, Suite 106
Austin, TX 78758

And now for my good news!!!!

Craftsy has featured us on their blog today! What an honor to be a part of the Craftsy Retail Affiliate program. We offer Craftsy classes for sale thru our newsletter and we also let you know about any upcoming sales or events that Craftsy is offering! When you use our special link, any classes you buy on Craftsy come with a $5 coupon for class supplies that is good for use in our store or on our website. 

Speaking of our website!!!!!

It was supposed to launch today, but we are having a few technical difficulties that we are working thru. I expect it to be live tomorrow--there may be a few kinks. Feel free to call 888-TO-QUILT and let us know if there are any problems with your purchase. Thanks for being patient- I know it is a long-awaited debut!


One more thing....

It's a great time for spring cleaning- starting with those old quilt tops!   20% off all long-arm services for the month of April! 




Have a great rest of your week! Enjoy some sunshine!

xoxoxo Jessica